1. To benefit from Return, Exchange and Warranty services, original invoice is required.
2. All items are subject to Return and Exchange except (Electronics, Prepaid Cards and service charges) unless found with a manufacturing defect.
3. Item is in original packing condition
4. Return is within 3 days and exchange is within 7 days of date of purchase
5. Offers item can be returned with the purchased item if the offers item is still in the original condition, otherwise its price will be deducted
6. Item purchased through vouchers, credit card or through installment service cannot be refunded in cash
7. Accepting shipment from shipping company declares that the shipment (carton) is in good condition and it is sealed upon receiving.
8. The return and exchange period is calculated from the date of delivery and you must have the sealed invoice that arrived with the shipment.
9. Return and exchange can be done through any branch of our company ( you may connecting with us ), If any branch is not available in your city, please contact us at the unified number for your service 0112200888 or via email (email@example.com) and it will be maintained with shipping company to receive item to be returned or replaced.
10. The website provides the possibility to purchase product(s) and /or service(s) online and to settle payment online or in-store based on shipping, delivery method available in Saudi Arabia. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.
Specialists in communication solutions, Ghamz offers flexible two-way radio Rental solutions for short- and long-term assignments and up to 1,000 radios available on demand. Our radio rental service is designed to enable rapid on-site scaling, project-based work and replacements as required. Our two-way radio Rental solutions are guaranteed to handle world-class technical projects and can be scaled to cater for:
• Major Events Radio Rental as Sporting and Concert
• Corporate Communication Projects Radio Rental
• Mining, Oil and Gas Radio Rental Site Communications
• Transport and Logistics Radio Rental
• Construction Radio Rental
Leading the two-way radio rental market in Saudi Arabia, our communication solutions are tailored to the needs of industry. No matter the radio rental period or location, our two-way radio fleet Rental solutions are supported by maintenance teams in every state and delivered by a dedicated local account manager.
• Radio accessories (battery, antenna, charger, microphone)
• Additional batteries
- Minimum of 2 Days for All equipment
- Ghamz shall deliver the equipment to the site once Purchase Order and Payment done within 48 Days.
- Other terms to agreed upon releasing the terminals;
For in-store payment transactions: bank credit cards / mada cards, debit cards, span, cash or Ghamz gift cards.
For online payment transactions: SADAD payment system, bank credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and AMEX), mada cards only for those cards issued by Banks of Saudi Arabia through internet payment gateway service provider. Customer can use mada card issued by following banks (Al Rajhi, Albilad, Riyad Bank, bank al Jazeera), partial refund is not allowed on mada cards.
For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card / mada card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card / mada card supplier for that.
We do not store your credit card / mada card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
Credit card / mada card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card / mada card- where you have already been charged for.
Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
Pre orders are guaranteed in terms of customer orders, once payment is confirmed ghamz.com.sa will guarantee your pre order device or item however delivery times are based on supplier lead times and cannot be guaranteed.
Pre order delivery dates and collect from store dates may differ based on supplier delivery and customer city of delivery or collection. Final dates and time will be communicated to customer once supplier stock arrives by SMS, email or phone to customer. Estimated dates are estimates based on supplier delivery into Saudi Arabia not nationwide customer delivery dates.
We reserve the right, to cancel any pre order due to failure of delivery from our suppliers. ghamz.com.sa will always do its very best to fulfil all pre orders and delivery within the estimated delivery time, however the estimated delivery time is based on the lead time from the supplier and is not a confirmed delivery date.
ghamz.com.sa will always do its very best to all fulfil all collect from store pre orders and make the order available at the earliest possible time based on supplier delivery and store opening times however the estimated collection time is based on the lead time from the supplier and is not a confirmed collection date. Final dates and time will be communicated to customer once supplier stock arrives by SMS, email or phone to customer. Note pre orders are not included within the 2 hours collect from store promise.
All pre order customers will receive updates from ghamz.com.sa if the delivery date changes and as soon as ghamz.com.sa receive further delivery information from the supplier.
If the supplier fails to deliver the pre order on time, ghamz.com.sa does not hold any liability for delays and will not share any compensation with the customer for delayed Pre orders beyond the originally stated estimated delivery date.
Customers CANNOT at any time request for a full refund on any pre order if the order agreed to be supplied from suppliers out of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
2. the Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
3. Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
4. a record of correspondence if you contact us;
5. general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
6. if you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device;
7. details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
8. details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
9. your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
10. any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
1. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
2. to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content;
3. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
4. to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
5. to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
6. to notify you about changes to our Services;
7. for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
8. to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processers to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your Information in a digital wallet to make your use of our Services more efficient.
You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This Information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
1. Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
2. up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
3. personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences);
4. payment settings (including credit card information); and
5. e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.