Standard IsatPhone (GSPS) Prepaid Vouchers work through the Inmarsat Satellite Network, and are rechargeable. All current, non-expired minutes carry forward to the next expiry date upon reload. GSPS SIM Cards may still be topped up after minutes have expired, but the unused balance will not carry forward. Please review carefully before making your purchase.
- Unused minutes are forfeited upon expiration.
- Remaining balance will be announced at the beginning of every call, and is available by dialing *106# from your IsatPhone Pro / IsatPhone 2 device.
- Voice traffic bills in 15 second increments; minimum call is 30 seconds.
IsatPhone Prepaid Top Ups
Inmarsat IsatPhone Prepaid Top Ups are for existing Ghamz prepaid customers. They allow you to add minutes to your prepaid balance and may extend the validity period of you total minutes (old and new). You need to know either your IsatPhone Pro/ IsatPhone 2 phone number or your IsatPhone Pro / IsatPhone 2 SIM card number to order IsatPhone Prepaid Top Ups online.
If you do not know this information, please Reach us now so we can look up your account.
Terms And Conditions
1) Online top up orders must be placed at least 2 business days prior to expiration.
2) Top Ups are processed Sunday through Thursday. Any top ups ordered after 5 PM Local Time May not be processed until the next business day.
3) Top Up orders successfully transmitted to Inmarsat prior to expiration normally results in the extension of the expiration date of any current airtime, however, Ghamz is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date.